ENCINITAS — City officials have added several new sites to its affordable housing plan, several weeks after removing a site in Leucadia that residents opposed.
- Armstrong Garden Centers property on El Camino Real
- A property along South El Camino Real near Tennis Club Drive known as “El Camino Real South” parcel
- A property in Leucadia where Roberto’s is located know as the “DeWitt Property”
- A vacant lot owned by Seacoast Church
- Three parcels near the Manchester on-ramp to Interstate 5 called the Manchester Avenue West sites
- A property on the northwest corner of Rancho Santa Fe Road and Encinitas Blvd
- A site in Old Encinitas on 2nd Avenue called the “Harrison Sites”
- Several properties along Clark Avenue and Union Street just east of Interstate 5 called the “Meyer Sites”;
- A site on Garden View Court that currently houses an Eos Fitness center called the “Frog’s Gym Site” after the popular gym that previously occupied the space.